• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

a2jacketpatches Moving to Vegas Sale!!!!!!!!!!!

a2jacketpatches

That's right, moving again on the 31st of this month. Pahrump is just an hour away from Vegas but just too remote for the Wife. Vegas has everything she could possibly need, employment, shopping, Asian community, so I'm breaking the lease here and heading to Sin City. Please see my store in case you can use anything. It'll be a big help and greatly appreciated as usual.
http://stores.ebay.com/a2jacketpatches

a2jacketpatches

PLATON said:
If I ever come to Vegas, can we meet?
Absolutely, I think just about everyone makes it there sooner or later so give me a shout. Late 80's and early 90's for me, grand opening of treasure Island.

FlyingYankee

I Was 17 when I gor my first job there in 1980. I worked the midnight shift at shell station across from the Silverbird. Got an education at hardknox college real quick on the mids. Scammers,down and outers, hookers, sore losers, and every other kind of shady character got their gas at the Shell on the strip. Occasionally there were some really good people that came by also.My rent was 32.50 a week for a room in a place the second string B showgirls also lived. Well the Shell and silverbird are long gone but I still love the old vegas. Aint like it used to be.

jschare

Here's a plug for Sean. I had him do a custom VF-17 patch, made from period felt and canvas, for me. The workmanship is great. He added a little bit of patina to make it look original. I had it put on a 1950's Cagleco I picked up off of eBay for $100. Here are a couple of photos.

a2jacketpatches

jschare said:
Here's a plug for Sean. I had him do a custom VF-17 patch, made from period felt and canvas, for me. The workmanship is great. He added a little bit of patina to make it look original.

Thanks for the plug Jeff, got a couple more of those patches up on sale.

a2jacketpatches