• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

a2jacketpatches Facebook

a2jacketpatches

https://www.facebook.com/A2jacketpatche ... page_panel

My thoughts on Facebook,

For years I thought it was a place for little girls and by a few comments in the past, some here think the same thing. But the little girls have moved on to social sites where they can be relatively anonymous and free from accountability throwing their stones and ducking behind the keyboard. Facebook seems to have evolved into a useful tool promoting business and hobbies with all the different groups I belong to now. Sort of like an the index here with multiple fields of interest that branch out from your own personal preferences. Yes you have to provide your full name and are wide open but that's the blessing in disguise. It keeps everyone effectively self moderating and friendly like a real life adult conversation. I've always been accessible by full name, physical and email addresses, phone number, and auction site so that aspect doesn't phase me a bit. With all of these contact options available for nearly two decades, I have to say that nothing less than 100% positive interaction with everyone and any disagreements resolved entirely. On Facebook, you like or don't like, offer something relevant or move on. Just food for thought and maybe adopting some of these ideas may be conducive to a more enjoyable experience here.