• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A nice GW A-2 44“-46“ in goat

Southoftheborder

I noticed this yesterday but he withdrew it and then put it back on.

I won a GW from this seller several years ago and he tried to back out because the bids didn't go as high as he wanted them to. I did get it though and it was quite cheap.

Southoftheborder

If the seller lets it go. He seems to work in mysterious ways like putting jackets on three day auctions finishing in mid morning in mid week. The buyer obviously bid higher with two bids but his was the only one so on the face of it he bought it.

As I wrote above I won a GW from this seller around six years ago for £330 from memory, again finishing at a stupid time with no other bidders. But I had to contact eBay before he agreed to take my money and send it.

CBI

I reached out to the seller because when I saw it, the listing said no international sales, even saying that on his profile but he does ship internationally. I was going to bid until I realized it was an RW 18091...............an awesome jacket but I am not a fan of the scalloped 18091 collar (having owned a few) so I passed. Not saying its anything less than a great jacket....... funny that he listed International shipping as only $30. Anyway, whoever won, hope they receive it. Maybe we can all get that lucky.