• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A FEW OF MINE

Vcruiser

Aero "Vintage HH" Levis '30s style MC jacket...

100_0407.jpg

100_0409.jpg

"60s Cafe steer....

100_0400.jpg

100_0401.jpg

Schott Horsehide '30s Retro MC jacket....

100_0396.jpg

100_0393.jpg

johnnynotoes-1

That 60s cafe steer is one sweet honey...I'm curious as to the label, who made it? Oh hell, tell me the size too! If it's a 46 I'll weep...

Vcruiser

johnnynotoes-1 said:
That 60s cafe steer is one sweet honey...I'm curious as to the label, who made it? Oh hell, tell me the size too! If it's a 46 I'll weep...

Hi Johnny
It's a Pack-In label. During this time period they made a few nice MC jackets....others not so nice...so I'm assuming they had several vendors under the Pack-In label. I have a brown and black one of this style. Both size 40. They come up every so often on eBay...but be sure to get measurements as their marked sizing can be somewhat inconsistent. My brown one has extra long sleeves as an actual riding jacket should..the black one not so much...with a tighter overall fit.
Van

Tommer45

Hey Van what's the main difference between Aero's HH and Vintage HH. In pictures (which is all I have to go on) the vintage HH just looks more broken in.. like it's been washed or something.

Vcruiser

Tommer45 said:
Hey Van what's the main difference between Aero's HH and Vintage HH. In pictures (which is all I have to go on) the vintage HH just looks more broken in.. like it's been washed or something.

The vintage FQHH is somewhat lighterweight than their normal heavyweight FQHH. More relaxed and grainier from the getgo. I don't think that it has been washed...just comes that way from the tannery. The brown "vintage" FQHH is even much more grainy and softer like my '30s HB. However..I'm not sure that the brown is currently offered.
Van

asiamiles

johnnynotoes-1 said:
That 60s cafe steer is one sweet honey...I'm curious as to the label, who made it?
I'm not a huge fan of cafe racers but I really like that jacket as well....particularly the chest pockets. I tried on a reasonably-priced Brooks or Bates (I forget which) last week that was quite similar except it was tan-coloured; unfortunately it was a size too big.