• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A-2 After Two Years of Wear

dmar836

Next month will be the two year birthday. Never got to the hooks but it's amazing what a 70 yr old zipper can take - still functions like new and I don't even worry about it.

Here is the name tag graciously gifted by Sean after I got my license. Quite a gift but I didn't want to use it on just anything. It was sitting so I finally installed it a couple months ago.

Dave

a2jacketpatches

Dead on color, Meyer pattern wing pinned on a Meyer, super jacket. Perfect in every way. I absolutely love this kind of subdued look.

Silver Surfer

man, that looks smart. with [art] work from chappy and sean, ya cant go wrong, as they are top of the line. wear it in good health.

Falcon_52

Steve, I think that Dave made this jacket on his own. Maybe I'm not remembering that right. Looks great by the way!

Noel

dmar836

Thanks fellas. Yes, this was a DIY project. The GW reference is flattering indeed as mine lacks much of the precision and accuracy. It was not, however, without JC's assistance... obviously. ;)
Dave