• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

50 Mission Patch / Italian Made found this morning

a2jacketpatches

Almost puked when I saw this, almost puked again when she said 3 bucks! Also an Avirex and 1969 dated G-1's, 1960 dated M-65? Field Jacket, and a few other items.

a2jacketpatches

6148th T.C.Squadron said:
Did you puke on the patch? or did it look that way before? Just busting your balls. Great find!!

Haha, yeah, there was paper stuck to it so she wet the patch to soften it then scraped it with a spoon :eek: If it wasn't so cheap her and I might have had a three legged race to the hospital to get my foot out of her azz. Still looks great though, and the real deal for sure.

Silver Surfer

lol, ya crack me up, i mean really crack me up with that three legged race stuff. i reckon that every 30-40 years ya nail one that ya just didnt see coming. just recently one of the members nailed a perfect crown zipper for didilysquat. goes to show that it still happens. ya dun gud.

EMBLEMHUNTER

AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've seen one similar somewhere online that was original and very close if not nearly identical to yours , and boy you sure paid wayyyyyyy too much for it :D