• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4 new patches added my Photobucket list

CBI

Hey Skip - your avatar picture is by a superb artist named Garerth Hector who lives in the UK. I have a HUGE framed copy of this on my wall right in front of my desk. I view a million times daily! The image was created digitally. Sorry, off topic............

Skip

CBI said:
Hey Skip - your avatar picture is by a superb artist named Garerth Hector who lives in the UK. I have a HUGE framed copy of this on my wall right in front of my desk. I view a million times daily! The image was created digitally. Sorry, off topic............]

That's quite a coincidence, just discovered it last night and in the process of ordering a copy. Started a new topic on it (aviation art) so we don't hijack Johnny's thread...

jack aranda

Nice work! Crisp, sharp colors; clean lines. You've captured the spirit of those patches very well. Thanks for the pics.

EMBLEMHUNTER

Thanks Jack, I really enjoy making them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another I did just awhile back can be seen under "VF-40 Group" in the category "Groupings" on the US Militaria Forum
Johnny