• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

303rd BG Hells Angels

Roughwear

What a poor state this Cable A2 is in. I really can't see it selling for anywhere near his over inflated price. :roll:

Rutger

"average condition" it says at the top of the auction. Average of what ?
Must be like coin nomenclature where "very good" actually means miserable, but still identifiable?

Silver Surfer

the seller has a company called nobel house, that makes leather "flight jackets". the jackets are pretty crappy as best as i can tell. also, some years ago, i sold a jacket in the kind of condition this one is in. i listed it as having rotted areas, a shitty liner, frayed knits, and certainly in need of repair. however, the back had a splendid, original to the jacket, pin up girl painted on it. this fella bought the jacket for my bin, and sent a message to me stating that he only wanted it for the back panel. that made perfect sense to me. when he got the jacket in germany, he bitched and whined about the condition of the jacket, and wanted a partial refund. i asked him if the listing was translated to german, and had he read it, and looked at the photos [which were clear and shot in daylight]. he replied that he reads english just fine, and yes, he read the german translation, but he still felt that the jacket was not worth what he paid for it. bottom line? with shipping fees, greedbay , and pp hassles to consider, not to mention relisting, blah, blah, blah, i ponied up his extortion vig, and called it a day. he is on my scew me? screw you list.