• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1930's "Grizzly" jacket

STEVE S.

Finished up the first Grizzly jacket tonight. Hope to get some good outdoor pics tomorrow if the weather cooperates. This should be a very warm coat! liner material is backed by a layer of polartec fleece! size is 44 & it is for sale if anyone is interested. :cool: zipper is a N.O.S. Talon & a cellphone pocket was added inside.

ADC

Very impressive. Too big for me. What do you charge for a custom order without the extra lining? I always thought it a hit or miss with Grizzly designs. Some look great and some look bad This one hits the sweet spot.

STEVE S.

ADC said:
Very impressive. Too big for me. What do you charge for a custom order without the extra lining? I always thought it a hit or miss with Grizzly designs. Some look great and some look bad This one hits the sweet spot.

thanks! sent you a PM with my contact info. :D

ButteMT61

That's incredible! If I lived in Montana like I'd like, that would be on my list. Although, I'm not sure wearing it in the wild would get the results you'd want...never thought about being humped by an 800lb bear :lol:

STEVE S.

Superglide said:
That's incredible! Do you have a website or a page to look at anything else you have made?

Thanks! no website or anything yet. Will be working with Jay & listing on his site as soon as I can get caught up on my "day job" stuff enough to get the info/pics together. Guess right now the easiest thing is searching my old posts to see the other jackets. :eek: