• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1920's Good Wear A1

mr_lits

Those moments when you squeal like a girl, then get really ashamed at the noise you just made and have to make sure the wife did not hear it. John just let me know he has finished up with my new 1920's A1. Absolutely fantastic capeskin with plenty of grain that will only get better with wear. Note the button instead of snaps at the waist and the single collar clasp loop at the top. But the best part of this model is the scalloped pocket flaps! Funny how I waited 18 months patiently and the hardest part is going to be the next 3 days!!! I will post up more photos when it arrives!

s8taE1XIC_3jBow4DFVc9qgWAgjHyw-TJSRKWF-tDpU=w663-h736-no

57084iLcd_cMcfDmdlF8TAXHXCdjAp_xRt-poKy5xAA=w663-h736-no

F8mvIQSdTkvgRh4bkbeOGbot0A084yQ8zkdUW1mguZQ=w663-h736-no

KUAL1T2xzCY9_SOdePGk1rZOMqExMuy-COWGPugoKkA=w663-h736-no

ButteMT61

If I say I hate you please understand that it's 100% out of sheer jealousy and nothing personal!
Wow. Just wow. can't wait to see more pics. I've not seen an A-1 I love this much since I sold my GW to Worf.
Congrats. You scored.

stevetfire

Wow, can't really add much more than already said ,other than ...... Stunning ..... And Very jealous :D ;) great job

mr_lits

ButteMT61 said:
If I say I hate you please understand that it's 100% out of sheer jealousy and nothing personal!
Wow. Just wow. can't wait to see more pics. I've not seen an A-1 I love this much since I sold my GW to Worf.
Congrats. You scored.

Funny enough it was Worfs/Your jacket I specifically referenced when he asked what kind of A1 I was into.

ButteMT61

mr_lits said:
ButteMT61 said:
Congrats. You scored.

Funny enough it was Worfs/Your jacket I specifically referenced when he asked what kind of A1 I was into.

Well, it made the mark! Only jacket I ever regretted selling, but in honesty, it was too large in the torso.
That one of yours certainly puts the A-1 back on the map. Yikes.

jack aranda

Yar, the waitin's the hard part, especially for a beauty like this one. Enjoy, and pics with you wearing it, please.