• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

118 leather unit patches I made ..............

EMBLEMHUNTER

Hello again forum members, I have added a bunch of other various leather patches I've made to my photobucket site , take a look see , you'll enjoy them I'm sure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny/Emblemhunter

EMBLEMHUNTER

added an 86th Fighter squadron yesterday and will be adding a US Navy Torpron 5 in about a week to my photobucket site, bottom left of first of five pages.
Johnny

EMBLEMHUNTER

47th Bombardment Sqd and MTB RON-5 patch now in my photobucket link for you to view , enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny

EMBLEMHUNTER

EMBLEMHUNTER said:
47th Bombardment Sqd and MTB RON-5 patch now in my photobucket link for you to view , enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny
also adding a 48th Pursuit Squadron patch soon.

EMBLEMHUNTER

38 new photos, many with more than one patch in them added now into photobucket link under "Ziggy's Patches" check em out and enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
johnny

EMBLEMHUNTER

640th Bombardment Squadron now added , image has some spots , sorry those aren't on the patch...................

EMBLEMHUNTER

some new patches added under the "album" titled "Ziggys patches" , enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny
when you click the photos they enlarge and have ID's