• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1/3 off SALE Leather Patches / A2JACKETPATCHES

a2jacketpatches

Right up til the end of the month on existing stock (which is just a fraction of my product line) Sale does not apply to previously ordered custom work or past purchases. It is simply a spur of the moment decision to liquidate stock that hasn't sold or the particular leathers used have been depleted. I do this from time to time so that I may purchase new materials that allow me to match borders etc. for another quarter or so. Also keep in mind that custom work is my specialty so throw any ideas you have at me as well.

http://stores.ebay.com/a2jacketpatches

a2jacketpatches

There's a few that are at left regular price because they are fairly new as a listing, and the name tags are not on sale because of the custom application of the name. But otherwise yes, the sale items should appear as red with the regular price crossed out. I do this from time to time because the leather used is depleted among other reasons. Got your 4th FG out of packing as well so I promise to finally settle up with you on that one, thanks for patience my friend.